Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sadness

I can fall in love with a new puppy instantly. Last week, Bekah and I found a sweet pup at our shelter for her. He was part shepherd and part a lot of other things which only made him more interesting. When asked what breed he was, everyone kinda said, "Humm . . ." He was active, social, and very loving.

I puppy-sat for the weekend and enjoyed the pup. On Saturday, he started started throwing up and had diarrhea. By Sunday night, he was gone. It's so sad.

I'm sad for the loss of the pup; I'm really sad that Bekah is having to go through the loss of her new little friend. Even though he wasn't mine and was new to our family - it still hurts.

God heals our hearts. I've experienced it. Though the process sometimes seems to take too long.

Hebrews 4:16 Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.

No comments:

Post a Comment